Aerial elevation and/or descent spirals
Elevation or descent spirals (SPI-1T) are devices designed to transport products between two points located at different heights. Spiral transport can happen in an upward or downward direction.
Transport is made as a continuous flow, unit by unit, and products are handled without pressure or piling-up during their transfer between different heights.
By design, spirals are a very efficient way to lift or lower products in terms of the ratio between achieved slope and utilised plant surface, which makes them optimal for most production environments.
SPI-1T devices are fully customisable.
- Adaptable in height, width, and interface angle
- Suitable for a wide variety of products
- Tracks can be set up for elevation or descent
- Possibility multiple channels
- Space optimization
- Easy maintenance
- Aerial installation (even at the ceiling level)
- Independent product-in and product-out speeds (up to 60 m/min)
- Range of track shapes and sizes, up to 300 mm wide
- One or more separate product channels
- Possibility to simultaneous descent channels with ascent channels
- Free configuration of the layout and orientation of the input and output areas
- Maximum size of products to handle dependant on stability and weight
- Adaptable side guiding mechanism
- No need for link transfers to the input or output conveyor
- Pressure-free product transport
- Height installation
- Control software fully integrated with manufacturing line
- Made from stainless steel.
- Diameter: from 800 mm to 2000 mm
- Lubrication: recommended
- Power required: from 0.33 kW to 4.5 kW
In which industries can it be used?
It can potentially be used in any industry. The limit is set by the weight and volume of the product to be transported.
What kind of products can it transport?
INPROSY solutions can transport any product below a defined maximum weight and size. For example, flowpacks, boxes, bottles, doypacks, mechanical components, canisters, electronic components…
What is the minimum size of the products to be transported?
There is no minimum size of the product to be transported. It all depends on the shape of the product and the configuration of the solution.
What is the maximum size of the products to be transported?
Depending on the shape and weight of the product, the maximum limits would be around 600x500x500 mm. For larger sizes, tailor-made solutions could be studied.
What is the minimum weight of the products to be transported?
Depending on the configuration of the solution, there would be no minimum product weight.
What is the maximum weight of the products to be transported?
Depending on the configuration of the solution, the maximum weight would be 20 kg. Tailor-made solutions could be studied for higher weights.
Is it a standard device in terms of size and capabilities, or can it be customised?
INPROSY’s range of solutions includes a line of standard products adaptable to the specific needs of each situation. In addition, INPROSY develops tailor-made solutions through its engineering department.
What is the acceptable cycle range for products to be transported?
The main factors impacting on the cycle that can be managed are the weight and shape of the product. In any case, INPROSY solutions would not be suitable for cycles resulting in conveyor speeds over 80 m/min.
Can it transport different products simultaneously?
Yes, it’s possible.
Can it connect with other devices and/or robots?
Yes, it’s possible.
Would it be modifiable in the future, if necessary?
INPROSY solutions are modular and therefore adaptable and modifiable.
What type and frequency of maintenance does it require?
INPROSY equipment is characterized by their reduced maintenance requirements.
Where can I get spare parts?
INPROSY supplies 100% of the spare parts of its solutions.
Is there technical support?
INPROSY provides technical assistance for all of its equipment.
What is the warranty period?
The warranty time of INPROSY solutions is 2 years or 4000 hours of operation.
With which interfaces is the INPROSY solutions control software compatible?
INPROSY solutions control software is compatible with most interfaces used in the industry.
Is any initial training required to operate and maintain the device?
Yes, training is included with the acquisition of any INPROSY solutions.